December 13, 2017

A Madlib

Students have been studying nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs for the last several weeks. Just this morning we wrote this Madlib together. I wrote the story, and students helped me fill in the funny parts of speech (in all-caps).

We’ll begin writing our own Madlibs tomorrow. Enjoy!

No Ordinary Day

One NICE and HOT FEBRUARY morning, our teacher MR. CHARLIE gathered us, his students, around the RUSSIA. He told us about the BLUE day we were about to have and said it would be FUN! Today was no ordinary CATERPILLAR. Today was FLUFFY.

Instead of writing, we’d be going to PIZZA HUT. Instead of math, WE’D PLAY WITH OUR DOGS. For lunch: ICE CREAM. After school we’d get on a plane with ABRAHAM LINCOLN and JUSTIN BIEBER and fly to CANADA. MR. CHARLIE was the most PURPLE teacher ever! We couldn’t wait to start our AWESOME BILL GATES together!

Bekah Tucker About Bekah Tucker

This is my eighth year as a primary classroom teacher, previously working as a special education teaching assistant and an english preschool teacher in Prague.

Outside of teaching, my passions are traveling, trying new restaurants, strong coffee, being with friends and family, and enjoying the beauty of the Columbia River Gorge.

I love being a Corbett teacher!