November 22, 2017

Volunteers in our Classroom

I always love having classroom volunteers and this year with 30 kids I think I will love them even more!  This week and next I will be fine tuning our classroom schedule to figure out which times will be best.  I know having extra help during math and reading will be essential.  If you think that you have the time (and patience) to join us to help out we would love to have you!  Just send me an email with what works best in your schedule.

Michelle Dawkins About Michelle Dawkins

My husband and I have lived in Corbett since 1983 and I have taught at Corbett Grade School since 1994. Chris and I loved having our children grow up in the community of Corbett. They both received a great education and made many life long friends while attending school here. Both Steph and Joe graduated from Corbett. Joe is a graduate of Oregon State University and Steph has graduated from Linfield College and completed her MBA at University of Tennessee. Chris and I are extremely proud of our children! Both are enjoying life and share our love of nature.

"If a child is to keep his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in." ~Rachel Carson