Students in advanced Spanish are expected to complete six tasks each term outside of class. The tasks may vary by trimester. This first trimester students must do the following on their own time:
1. Find at least 5 examples of ‘environmental Spanish’, write about them in their notebooks and include pictures of at least two of them.
2. Have a conversation with a native Spanish speaker outside of school – this could be in a Hispanic market, etc. – and reflect in their journals.
3. Watch a 30 minute Spanish language TV show – they are also available to view online – and reflect in their journals.
4. Watch a feature length Spanish language film – I will include a partial list of possible titles – and reflect.
5. Have an email/facebook exchange with a friend to make plans – print it out and staple into their notebook.
6. Learn to do something in Spanish on the internet, for example: origami, a recipe, anything with directions in Spanish.
Spanish Film List
Espanol Avanzado – Tarea (Outside Tasks)