August 22, 2017

Corbett School District Communications Plan

First, I need to apologize for my tardiness on this posting!  This summer a group of dedicated volunteers from the community as well as staff members spent many hours examining, and refining our district’s communication efforts.  A component of  the communication effort was to publish a communication plan document.  In a perfect world I would have published the communication plan document before the beginning of school.  Instead, I focused our efforts on the deliverables within the plan and I kept pushing the actual plan document to the “back burner”.

Grade School Mural

At any rate I am pleased to make available the Corbett School District Communication Plan for the 2011-12 school year.   You can download a pdf copy of the plan.

Once again I want to thank all of the people who worked so hard to launch our communication program this year!

Randy Trani About Randy Trani

A science teacher at heart, Dr. Trani loves the Corbett school community and the Corbett community at large. As a resident of Corbett Dr. Trani is committed to delivering quality education to Corbett students. Dr. Trani became the principal of Corbett Schools in 2004, promoted to Superintendent of Corbett School District #39 in 2010.