January 21, 2018

Hello Families

Hello families,

It was great to see so many of you at conferences last week!   As we get ready for the field trip to Mount St. Helens this week I wanted to catch up a little by posting a few pictures from the classroom, garden, and the school.   We are having an amazing year and I truly am inspired by each and every one of your children.   We are wrapping up our plant unit by looking at plant cells under microscopes and making leaf identification guides for Springdale.  I hope to use what we have learned throughout the unit during our trip up to Mount St. Helens.

I also wanted to send out an email to everyone that has been patiently waiting for me to invite in volunteers.  I have put a clipboard right inside of my door that has a list of jobs that need to be done.  The list is pretty small right now but as time goes on there will be more things that need to be done.   If you happen to come in and all the jobs are done, then feel free to hang out and just help in the classroom with whatever we’re doing.  It may be a good idea to shoot me an email in the morning just in case we are going to be out of the room for some reason.  Studio time happens from 11:25-12:10 everyday and can always use classroom helpers.  I really hope everyone had a great weekend and is looking forward to the upcoming week!

Added some new fabric to the beaten up chairs.
Getting to paint our chairs for the first time!
Working in the garden!
photo8
What a beautiful place to work and learn!
Garden
Or take a walk.
So much has been done in such a short time.
Wow.
WOW!!!