October 30, 2014

Settlers Band Holiday Concert

YOU are cordially invited to the Settlers Band’s hard fought flurry of notes, rhythms, key signatures, time signatures, and pitch!

The battle has been waged . . .

Come witness the defeat of these unruly instruments as we perform a variety of holiday music

to tickle your fancy and warm your heart!

DATE:                                  Tuesday, December 18, 2012

TIME:                                   Concert begins at 6:30 p.m.

STUDENT ARRIVAL TIME:           6:00 p.m. SHARP! to the BAND ROOM for warm-up and tuning

LOCATION:                         MPB stage

ATTIRE:                               Nice School Clothes – festive ware!  HoHoHo       GO TEAM!!!

About Tracie Swanson

Hi! My name is Tracie Swanson and I have been Corbett's Grade/Middle School Music Teacher for the past eight years. My teaching experience includes: 15 years in the Hillsboro District grades K - 6; four years in Eastern Oregon in the Pine Eagle School District teaching K - 12 general music, band, chorus, and drama; two years as the band director at Boring Middle School; and currently here at Corbett. My husband, Larry, and I have been married for 33 years! :) We have four children that we adore and are so proud of. Our oldest three are married and our youngest, Liesel, is a Senior at Corbett High School.