December 13, 2017

Gingerbread Baby by Ms. Montee

Dear Letterland Families,

Thank you for your help and support over the past two weeks during our studies of author Jan Brett and her books: The Hat, The Mitten and Gingerbread Baby.   Your attendance at Thursday’s production of Gingerbread Baby, and generous support of our cookie decorating with the many containers of frosting, sprinkles and decorations was overwhelming.  I believe the children had a fun time acting out the story for their families and each other.    Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Sincerely,
Ms. Montee

Kristin Wold About Kristin Wold

This is my 28th year teaching in Corbett. I am incredibly fortunate to have brilliant, energetic colleagues; creative, supportive administrators; and parents who over-whelmingly love partnering with the school to make the best possible opportunities for their kids. I have a great job.
Professionally, my passion is working with emergent readers. I strongly believe that our first priority in teaching reading is to get kids to love books. We need to introduce them to authors and topics they’ll love so they’ll seek out reading for pleasure.
Personally, I have been married for 30 years and have a 16-year-old daughter who attends Corbett. I enjoy traveling, hiking in the gorge, and studying Japanese.