January 21, 2018

Looking Ahead

I have been off the grid for a couple weeks, enjoying time with family and friends. I hope your holiday season has been merry and bright.

As always, I’m itching to get back in the classroom. I love this time of year, as students are making leaps and are so focused. The year begins with a study of birds of prey. We will have some FUN hands-on science, that I’m particularly looking forward to!

We will also be writing animal reports, as we choose an animal to study more closely.

Please enjoy these photos from December. Included are pictures from a winter animal craft, a buddy holiday celebration, our Hibernation Celebration and a chance to be the bell ringers at our all-school Christmas Sing-Along.

Bekah Tucker About Bekah Tucker

This is my eighth year as a primary classroom teacher, previously working as a special education teaching assistant and an english preschool teacher in Prague.

Outside of teaching, my passions are traveling, trying new restaurants, strong coffee, being with friends and family, and enjoying the beauty of the Columbia River Gorge.

I love being a Corbett teacher!