November 20, 2017

Open House: Animal Reports

Our scientists have become experts through their animal reports and would love to share their work with you!

Please join us Monday, April 8th, from 2:30-3:00. Be prepared to first visit your own child. After they’ve read their report to you, seek out other writers to hear from. This will give students many chances to read their reports. We have 5 animals to report on and I bet we can teach you something new! After animal reports are explored, I’d love for you to snuggle up to a few students and share your books! I will have some available as well.
When: Monday, April 8th, 2:30-3:00pm
Where: Our classroom, Room 16
What to bring: Animal books to share
*Please Note: Our spring music concert is fast approaching. Please drop your child off in our classroom Tuesday, April 16th, at 6:15pm. Concert begins at 6:30pm. I would recommend coming even earlier to find seats!
Hope to see you at both events!
Bekah Tucker About Bekah Tucker

This is my eighth year as a primary classroom teacher, previously working as a special education teaching assistant and an english preschool teacher in Prague.

Outside of teaching, my passions are traveling, trying new restaurants, strong coffee, being with friends and family, and enjoying the beauty of the Columbia River Gorge.

I love being a Corbett teacher!