September 21, 2017

Portfolio Night May 29, Potluck May 31, and Hello Summer!

The end of the year is here and we are going to wrap it all up with our Portfolio Night this Wednesday.  Please consider yourself invited to come in any time that works for you on May 29.  I will be here from after school until 7:00 (I can stay later if anyone needs me to).  Your student will lead you through a brief conference that breaks down school work from this year.  They will show work they are proud of and run you through a list of all the things we have done this year.  This is a celebration of the year, not a “parent-teacher conference”.   There may be several people in the room at once;  a private conference to discuss goals or progress for individual students can be arranged if necessary.

Hopefully your student brought home a gold piece of paper that shows you our important dates left in the year.  On that paper is a permission slip to participate in our annual potluck on May 31.  Please be sure to get that in so your student can participate, and please send them with something yummy.

So much to celebrate!  This is my favorite week of the year…

Peter Leone About Peter Leone