December 13, 2017

Welcome Trillium Room families!

School begins Monday, and the Trillium Room teachers are so eager to see the students that we can’t wait! Therefore, all Trillium Room students/families are invited to visit the classroom this Friday, Aug. 23rd. New students are invited from 12:00-1:00. Returning students are invited from 1:00-2:00. You are welcome to bring your school supplies, so you won’t have as much to carry on the first day.

This mini “Open House” is a great opportunity to ask any questions about the Trillium Room as well as meet some of your classmates.

Not sure if you’re a Trillium Room family? If your teacher is Ms. Belesiotis, Mrs. Shaw or Mrs. Wold, you’re in!

If you aren’t available this Friday, but still have some questions you’d like to ask, please email us directly.

ybelesiotis@corbett.k12.or.us
mshaw@corbett.k12.or.us
kwold@corbett.k12.or.us

Kristin Wold About Kristin Wold

This is my 28th year teaching in Corbett. I am incredibly fortunate to have brilliant, energetic colleagues; creative, supportive administrators; and parents who over-whelmingly love partnering with the school to make the best possible opportunities for their kids. I have a great job.
Professionally, my passion is working with emergent readers. I strongly believe that our first priority in teaching reading is to get kids to love books. We need to introduce them to authors and topics they’ll love so they’ll seek out reading for pleasure.
Personally, I have been married for 30 years and have a 16-year-old daughter who attends Corbett. I enjoy traveling, hiking in the gorge, and studying Japanese.