December 13, 2017

Overnight Field Study Meeting

The Intermediate Grade School team will be holding a meeting to discuss the upcoming Overnight Field Study to the John Day Fossil Beds and Smith Rock State Park.  The meeting will be on Thursday, August 29 at 4 pm in Room 12 (Dawkins).  The meeting will provide information about the trip and answer questions.

If you are unable to make this meeting, please join us for our Back-to-School BBQ for another opportunity.

images

Michelle Dawkins About Michelle Dawkins

My husband and I have lived in Corbett since 1983 and I have taught at Corbett Grade School since 1994. Chris and I loved having our children grow up in the community of Corbett. They both received a great education and made many life long friends while attending school here. Both Steph and Joe graduated from Corbett. Joe is a graduate of Oregon State University and Steph has graduated from Linfield College and completed her MBA at University of Tennessee. Chris and I are extremely proud of our children! Both are enjoying life and share our love of nature.

"If a child is to keep his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in." ~Rachel Carson