August 21, 2017

Welcome Back!

What a wonderful first week!  I must admit, after a year away, I truly feel like I am coming home – home to where teaching and learning are happening in amazing ways on a daily basis.  I feel so blessed and honored to be a part of the Corbett community.  Thank you for sharing your children with me and for your support of Corbett Schools.  This is a very special place.

I am back in the middle school – a place I am passionate about beyond words – reveling in a team of teachers I treasure – with students whom I greatly enjoy.  We had lots of conversations this week about exciting things to come… differences between last year and this new year… and I think we are off to a fabulous start.  Mr. Neighbor’s students miss him greatly, but we’re working through the changes and adjusting.  It was wonderful to have so many familiar faces and families in my classroom.  I know we’re going to have a wonderful year.

Please keep an eye on this page as this week (Friday, September 6th) will bring the first student update on our classroom and school community!

Victoria Hubler About Victoria Hubler

Mrs. Hubler LOVES Corbett Schools and she is beyond passionate about middle schoolers too! Mrs. Hubler lives in Hood River, a quick 45 minute drive up the gorge, with her husband, two young children, and very furry Australian Shepherd. She loves running, mountain biking, skiing, and surfing... in addition to reading, cooking, and gardening.