June 28, 2017

Trillium Room Virtual lost-and-found

Dear parents,

The clothing in these pictures belongs to NO ONE.  Yes, no one in the class will claim them.  If you see something that you think your child owns, please let us know.  Anything that is not claimed by the weekend will go to the big bins by the gym (that get sent eventually to Good Will).IMG_4402 IMG_4403 IMG_4404 IMG_4405 IMG_4406 IMG_4407 IMG_4408

Kristin Wold About Kristin Wold

This is my 25th year teaching in Corbett. I am incredibly fortunate to have brilliant, energetic colleagues; creative, supportive administrators; and parents who over-whelmingly love partnering with the school to make the best possible opportunities for their kids. I have a great job.
Professionally, my passion is working with emergent readers. I strongly believe that our first priority in teaching reading is to get kids to love books. We need to introduce them to authors and topics they’ll love so they’ll seek out reading for pleasure.
Personally, I have been married for 27 years and have a 14-year-old daughter who attends Corbett. I enjoy traveling, hiking in the gorge, and studying Japanese.