This week is kind of weird for math, but your student should know how to do these:
- Least Common Multiple (LCM)
- Greatest Common Factor (GCF)
- How to get other angles in triangles
- Variables and the silent multiplication symbol in “4x”
- Coordinate Plane (specifically the Slope Intercept Form)
- All sorts of graphs
As I said, this week was weird. We rotated between four classrooms, and each teacher had a subject to teach. We did that twice this week.
So, make sure your kids know all of this stuff!