It was wonderful to have so many of you join us for a trip around the world this afternoon. The students were proud to share their work with you. Our class also enjoyed the speeches during the week about the various World Heritage Sites. We all learned quite a few interesting details!
We had our final class in the Financial Footings program from Ms. Jenson on Tuesday. Hopefully, the kids learned something about finances and budgets. It was an interesting way to meet many of our economics standards.
I’m cutting this message short, so that I can spend some quality time writing up progress reports. Expect to see them come home on Wednesday, March 12th.
Enjoy the weekend!
- Wednesday, March 12th – Progress Reports sent home
- March 21st-30th – Spring Break
- Week of April 28th – 5 DAY SCHOOL WEEK
- Monday, May 26th – Memorial Day Holiday
- Wednesday, May 28th – Portfolio Night
- Friday, May 30th – Last day of school (Half day)