Thank you to all of our wonderful parents who helped make our trip today so successful! We had a delightful cruise on the Sternwheeler, enjoyed lunch and playtime at the park in Cascade Locks, and then viewed the basalt layers at Elowah Falls. Your presence made the day go quite smoothly. I’ll post some pictures soon.
Students who had not yet met the benchmark in reading, math, or science began the second round of OAKS testing this week. Many will need to finish up next week, but others have already completed the tests and improved their scores. Great job!
Remember to study and learn the names and locations of all fifty states. Test on Monday!
- Monday, May 5th – Test to identify all 50 states
- Tuesday, May 13th, through Thursday, May 15th – Three Day Field Study Trip
- Tuesday, May 20th – Pioneer Band Concert
- Monday, May 26th – Memorial Day Holiday
- Wednesday, May 28th – Portfolio Night
- Friday, May 30th – Last day of school (Half day)