Families and Students,
Corbett School District wants to ensure that all families’ and students’ needs are met, including families who lack regular and adequate nighttime housing. Under the McKinney-Vento law, you may qualify for rights and services. Please notify Corbett’s local contact, Marleen Carroll, at 503-261-4279 or Student Services at 503-261-4243 if you or your family lives in transitional housing or one of the following situations:
- In a shelter, motel, vehicle, or campground.
- On the street.
- In an abandoned building, trailer, or other inadequate living space.
- Doubled up with friends or family because you cannot find or afford housing.
- You’re a student not living with your parent or guardian.
- A student in temporary foster care.