December 10, 2017

Welcome back!

What a great first week back at school! We have a very friendly, helpful, and kind group in our classroom.

Attached is our Weekly Quiz. It’s not so much a quiz as a way to communicate about what we’ve done this week in class. Students should be able to answer all the questions.

Also attached are the welcome letter/schedule for the classroom and information about Saxon 3 class expectations.

If you haven’t already, please let me know if you are comfortable (or uncomfortable) with your child’s photograph hanging in the school hallways.

Thanks to those of you who have already filled out the Seattle field trip permission slip. It came from Mrs. Luna but I can also send the link if you need it. We will let those interested in chaperoning know what’s going on next week.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns or comments after the first week of school.

Thanks for sharing your kiddos with me! Enjoy the long weekend.

Steichen Weekly Quiz Sept 1

welcome letter 2016

Steichen Saxon 3 information

Abby Steichen About Abby Steichen

This is my fifth year teaching at Springdale and my eighth year teaching an intermediate classroom in the Corbett School District.
When not in school, I enjoy reading, photography, gardening, sewing, exploring nature, and spending time with my husband, three daughters, and two cats.