October 21, 2017

High School Cross Country Informational Meeting

Attention all high school students and parents who are interested in learning more about our cross country team!

Please join us in the stadium, Monday, August 14th at 7:00pm to learn about high school cross country. Cross Country season runs through the end of October, with almost every meet on a Saturday, so you won’t miss class. If you’re torn between soccer and cross country, you’re in luck! Our league allows athletes to participate in both sports concurrently.

Come meet coach Dennis Spencer, and learn about joining the cross country team.

Questions: contact coach “D” at oregonmedman@aol.com

Kristin Wold About Kristin Wold

This is my 28th year teaching in Corbett. I am incredibly fortunate to have brilliant, energetic colleagues; creative, supportive administrators; and parents who over-whelmingly love partnering with the school to make the best possible opportunities for their kids. I have a great job.
Professionally, my passion is working with emergent readers. I strongly believe that our first priority in teaching reading is to get kids to love books. We need to introduce them to authors and topics they’ll love so they’ll seek out reading for pleasure.
Personally, I have been married for 30 years and have a 16-year-old daughter who attends Corbett. I enjoy traveling, hiking in the gorge, and studying Japanese.