December 13, 2017

Cross Country boys: Academic All-State 4A Champions

Our High School cross country team proves themselves academically as well as athletically. During the last schoolyear, our boys were the 4A Academic All-State champs. Our girls were 3rd in the conference and 10th in the state.

Find out how to join this great team! Coach Dennis Spencer is holding an informational meeting in the stadium this coming Monday, August 14th at 7pm.

Questions? Contact Coach D at oregonmedman@aol.com

Kristin Wold About Kristin Wold

This is my 28th year teaching in Corbett. I am incredibly fortunate to have brilliant, energetic colleagues; creative, supportive administrators; and parents who over-whelmingly love partnering with the school to make the best possible opportunities for their kids. I have a great job.
Professionally, my passion is working with emergent readers. I strongly believe that our first priority in teaching reading is to get kids to love books. We need to introduce them to authors and topics they’ll love so they’ll seek out reading for pleasure.
Personally, I have been married for 30 years and have a 16-year-old daughter who attends Corbett. I enjoy traveling, hiking in the gorge, and studying Japanese.