November 25, 2017

Cross Country Team: Academic All-State

Congratulations to CHS Cross Country Teams-both our male and female teams made the top ten teams in the Academic All State selection. Our ladies came in 4th with a GPA of 3.83 and were 1st in the Tri-Valley conference. Our men were close behind with a 5th place finish based on a GPA of 3.75. They too were 1st in our conference. This is an impressive finish considering we have some many freshman runners whose GPA do not count during the fall quarter.

“what the mind can conceive, the body will achieve”-Bill Rodgers
Kristin Wold About Kristin Wold

This is my 28th year teaching in Corbett. I am incredibly fortunate to have brilliant, energetic colleagues; creative, supportive administrators; and parents who over-whelmingly love partnering with the school to make the best possible opportunities for their kids. I have a great job.
Professionally, my passion is working with emergent readers. I strongly believe that our first priority in teaching reading is to get kids to love books. We need to introduce them to authors and topics they’ll love so they’ll seek out reading for pleasure.
Personally, I have been married for 30 years and have a 16-year-old daughter who attends Corbett. I enjoy traveling, hiking in the gorge, and studying Japanese.