February 21, 2018


The Corbett School District is open to all district residents. If you would like to attend Corbett School District from out of our residential service boundary, there are three basic ways to enroll:

  • Inter-district transfer – To qualify for an inter-district transfer to Corbett Schools, you must first go to your home district and request to have your student released to attend Corbett Schools.
  • Tuition – If your home district does not release your student to attend Corbett Schools, you may apply and pay tuition which is currently $8,000 per year. At this time in Oregon, the state only pays districts for students who either reside within their district boundaries or have been ‘released’ by their home district to attend another.