Corbett School District will be accepting out of district transfers students for grades K-12 commensurate with HB 3681 for the 2013-2014 school year. Application opens March 1st and closes April 1st.
- Multi-age classrooms in grades K-8.
- Unique grade school featuring a thematic focused continuous progress model.
- Nationally recognized middle school.
- One of the top rated high schools in the Nation for Advanced Placement participation.
- The Only School District in Oregon to be Named to “The College Board Honor Roll” for Two Consecutive Years.
- Complete Athletics Program.
- Top 5 State Band finishes for more than a decade.
Corbett School District will not deny consent for a student to enter the district via HB 3681 or give priority for admission based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, disability, terms of an individualized education program, income level, proficiency in the English language or athletic ability.
For more information about the lottery process download the following pdf: