Thank you for your interest in our program. After reviewing the enrollment materials contained herein, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or comments and we will work to respond to you as soon as possible.
Last updated March 6, 2017
- Enrollment opens to new families for the 2017-2018 school year on March 1, 2017. It will remain open until full.
- Corbett Preschool Intent to Enroll 2017-2018 forms should be completed and returned to the Corbett School District Office along with the $150 initial enrollment fees.
- The 2016-2017 program is currently full.
A registration fee $50 (non-refundable), along with $100 to reserve space (to be applied to first month’s tuition) are required along with a Corbett Preschool Intent to Enroll 2017-2018 form to register for preschool.
Once registered and accepted into the program, the contract and accompanying forms must be completed and returned on or before May 1, 2017 (forms in bold are required for attendance on the first day):
- Student Verification Report
- Tuition Contract
- Immunization Form
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Photo Release form
- Before and After Care Registration
- Authorization for Medication Administration by School Personnel
- ‘Getting to Know You’ Survey
Tuition is expressed as a ten-month school year cost with payments due September 1 through June 1. Tuition is calculated for the entirety of the school year, and divided evenly over this ten-month period. Per day tuition is a flat rate and stays the same regardless of student attendance, school closures, or late start days The following enrollment and payment options are available, calculated using the ten-month payment plan:
- Monday-Thursday Full Day: $679/month
- Monday-Thursday Half Day: $431/month
- 2 Full Days: $430/month
- 2 Half Days: $339/month
Before and After Care costs $5/half-hour/child, and will be included on the following month’s bill (for example, November care will be on December’s bill). Before and After Care charges only in half-hour increments, fractions of an hour are not applied at reduce cost. Any additional late fees (picking up after 4:30 pm, $1/minute/child) will be added on as necessary.
As an independent preschool dedicated to providing the best care for your children, our monthly cash flow is critical for the effective operations of our school. We ask that each family fulfill their monthly tuition obligations in a timely manner. Families are welcome to pay via check or cash. Checks should include the child’s first and last name. Invoices are sent out on the 15th of each month.
Payments are due on the 1st of each month. Payments received after the 1st of the following month will receive a late fee of $5/day, reflected on the next month’s invoice (for example, an October payment received November 5th will accrue $25 on the November bill). Extended lateness of payment will jeopardize enrollment eligibility for your child.