February 19, 2018

Special Education

Special Education Staff Contact Information

Director of Student Services:
Jeanne Swift – jswift@corbett.k12.or.us

Requests for Translation:
Jeanne Swift, Director of Student Services – jswift@corbett.k12.or.us

Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE):
Referral Line – (503) 261-5535

K-12 Health Room:
Debbie Baker – dbaker@corbett.k12.or.us

K-12 English Language Development & Homeless Student Services:
Marleen Carroll – mcarroll@corbett.k12.or.us

Grade School Speech Language Pathologist (Special Education):
Travis Dockter – tdockter@mesd.k12.or.us

Grade School Learning Specialist (Special Education):
Kerry Dockter – kdockter@corbett.k12.or.us

Corbett Arts Program at Springdale – CAPS (Special Education):
Lindsey Henson – lhenson@corbett.k12.or.us

Middle School Learning Specialist (Special Education):
Mark McIntire – mmcintire@corbett.k12.or.us

High School Learning Specialist (Special Education):
Hannah Lizio-Katzen – hlizio-katzen@corbett.k12.or.us

CAPS, MS, & HS Speech Language Pathologist (Special Education):
Noelle Birky – noelle_birky@mesd.k12.or.us

K-12 Occupational Therapy (Special Education):
Shawna Guilfoyle – sguilfoyl@mesd.k12.or.us

K-12 Physical Therapy (Special Education):
Kim Green – k2green@mesd.k12.or.us

K-12 Autism & Behavior Specialist:
Judy McClain – jmcclain@corbett.k12.or.us

Age 16-21 Transition Specialist:
Cathy Noles – cnoles@corbett.k12.or.us

Procedural Safeguards: (in Spanish and English):

Child Find

Public schools will ensure that all students with disabilities who are eligible for kindergarten through 21 years of age, residing within their attendance area, have available to them a free and appropriate public education in the least restrictive environment. The rights of children with disabilities and their parents will be protected in accordance with state and federal laws.

School districts must locate and identify individuals who have disabilities from birth to age 21. If you, or someone you know, have a child with a disability who may be in need of special education and related services, you can initiate a referral through your local schools.

The following is a list of Multnomah County School Districts:

    • Centennial School District 503-760-7990
    • Corbett School District 503-261-4200
    • David Douglas School District 503-252-2900
    • Gresham-Barlow School District 503-261-4650
    • Parkrose School District 503-408-2100
    • Portland School District 503-916-2000
    • Reynolds School District 503-661-7200
    • Riverdale School District 503-636-8611
    • Multnomah Early Childhood Program 503-262-4100

Special Education Report Card:

Click below to see the 2014-15 special education report card

in English

Informe de Educación Especial en Español

Click below to see the 2013-14 special education report card

in English

Informe de Educación Especial en Español

Click below to see the 2012-13 special education report card

in English

Informe de Educación Especial en Español