This year the Corbett School District #39 School Board’s regularly scheduled business meetings will occur on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM in the stage side of the MPB (Multipurpose Building). During the months of December and March the board meeting will occur on second Wednesday of those months at 7:00 PM in the grade school cafeteria. Board meetings are open to the public. The Board typically takes audience comments during the first part of each meeting. Comments are typically limited to three minutes and the Board likely will not respond to any audience comments.
One critical component of each board meeting is the district financial report. District spending is governed by the adopted budget. A copy of the dopted budget can be found by clicking here: Budget Documents
We look forward to seeing you at the Board meetings!
Important Note: Any email sent through this contact form will be copied to Superintendent Randy Trani and District Clerk Robin Lindeen. This policy represents best practice with respect to board communications as recommended by the Oregon School Boards Association.
- Chair: Charlie O’Neil / firstname.lastname@example.org / 503-695-5554
- Vice Chair: Bob Buttke / email@example.com /503-695-5204
- Member: Annette Calcagno / firstname.lastname@example.org / 503-695-2503
- Member: David Gorman / email@example.com / 503-695-3494
- Member: Mark Hyzer / firstname.lastname@example.org / 503-695-3454
- Member: Todd Mickalson / email@example.com / 503-695-3463
- Member: Victoria Purvine/ firstname.lastname@example.org / 503-695-2182
- Superintendent: Randy Trani / email@example.com / 503-261-4201
Contact Board Members via Email Form
Please feel free to contact a Corbett School District #39 School Board members directly, or as an aggregate, with questions or comments.
You can view the full CSD School Board policy on the Oregon School Boards Association website. Each separate component of CSD School Board policy is available as an individual downloadable document provided in the Adobe® Portable Document Format (PDF). To display or print these documents, you must have the free Adobe Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer, or a similar PDF reader (e.g., Apple Preview, iBooks, Safari, etc.).