This year the Corbett School District #39 School Board’s regularly scheduled business meetings will occur on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM in the stage side of the MPB (Multipurpose Building). During the month of March, the board meeting will occur on March 14th at 7:00 PM in the grade school cafeteria or multi purpose building (MPB). Board meetings are open to the public. The Board typically takes audience comments during the first part of each meeting. Comments are typically limited to three minutes and the Board likely will not respond to any audience comments.
One critical component of each board meeting is the district financial report. District spending is governed by the adopted budget. A copy of the dopted budget can be found by clicking here: Budget Documents
The district has transitioned to an online service meant to make accessing board agendas, minutes, and handouts easier for patrons. You can access board documents posted since August of 2013 by clicking here:
Link to Board Agendas, Minutes, and Handouts
We look forward to seeing you at the Board meetings!
Important Note: Any email sent through this contact form will be copied to Superintendent Randy Trani and Deputy Clerk Robin Lindeen-Blakeley. This policy represents best practice with respect to board communications as recommended by the Oregon School Boards Association.
- Board Chair: Michelle Vo / email@example.com
- Board Vice Chair : Marguerite Perry / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Member: Bob Buttke / email@example.com
- Board Member: David Gorman / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Member: Katey Kinnear / email@example.com
- Board Member: Lacey Auble / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Member: Todd Mickalson / email@example.com
- Superintendent: Randy Trani / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Clerk: Robin Lindeen-Blakeley / email@example.com
Contact Board Members via Email Form
Please feel free to contact a Corbett School District #39 School Board members directly, or as an aggregate, with questions or comments.
You can view the full CSD School Board policy on the Oregon School Boards Association website. Each separate component of CSD School Board policy is available as an individual downloadable document provided in the Adobe® Portable Document Format (PDF). To display or print these documents, you must have the free Adobe Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer, or a similar PDF reader (e.g., Apple Preview, iBooks, Safari, etc.).