Our Site Council is a group of teachers, parents, and staff who work with our administration to improve our school district and its facilities. We collaborate to maximize our school budget while providing the best resources to ensure the academic success of all students.
Next Meeting: May 9, 2022, 5 – 6:30pm via Zoom. Please join us!
Click here to view the agenda with meeting link (under item #1) one week prior to May 9th meeting
Email Mrs. Dawkins at email@example.com for more information.
Site Council Information: The Site Council provides leadership, direction, and support to the school community to achieve school improvement that addresses both district and school priorities in accordance with Oregon Administration Rules for the 21st Century Schools Council and Corbett School District.
What is a Site Council?
The duties of a Site Council shall include but not be limited to:
- The development of plans to improve the professional growth of the school’s staff;
- The improvement of the school’s instructional program;
- The development and coordination of plans for the implementation of programs under this chapter at the school; and
- The administration of grants-in-aid for the professional development of teachers and classified district employees.
- The Site Council’s recommendations shall not interfere with the duties, responsibilities, and rights of a duly elected school district board.
Who is on the Site Council?
A 21st Century Schools Council shall be composed of teachers, parents, classified employees, and principals or the principal’s designee, as follows:
- Not more than half of the members shall be teachers;
- Not more than half of the members shall be parents of students attending that school;
- At least one member shall be a classified employee; and
- One member shall be the principal of the building or the principal’s designee.