Due to COVID-19 the Corbett School District #39 School Board’s regularly scheduled business meetings will occur via the Zoom app on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM. The Zoom link can be found in the meeting agenda posted online prior to each meeting: Link to Board Agendas, Minutes, and Handouts.
During the month of March, the board meeting will occur on March 10th at 7:00 PM. Board meetings are open to the public. The Board typically takes audience comments during the first part of each meeting. Comments are typically limited to three minutes and the Board likely will not respond to any audience comments.
One critical component of each board meeting is the district financial report. District spending is governed by the adopted budget. A copy of the adopted budget can be found by clicking here: Budget Documents. The district has transitioned to an online service meant to make accessing board agendas, minutes, and handouts easier for patrons. You can access board documents posted since August of 2013 by clicking here: Link to Board Agendas, Minutes, and Handouts
- Board Chairman: Michelle Vo / email@example.com
- Board Vice Chair: David Gorman / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Member: Bob Buttke / email@example.com
- Board Member: Katey Kinnear / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Member: Todd Mickalson / email@example.com
- Board Member: Todd Redfern / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Member: Rebecca Bratton / email@example.com
- Interim Superintendent: Dan Wold / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Clerk: Robin Lindeen-Blakeley / email@example.com