- What a fun week!!! We published news briefs; competed in the Football Championship (a team from our class won!); learned more about Age of Exploration (Marco Polo, Columbus, Disease); Enjoyed our earned marble party (thank you to the Nicholls, Kaufhold, Rondema, & Claytor Families for helping with supplies!)
- I’ve posted videos & photos on our class Instagram account.
- Writers have spelling words! I have attached the words to the weekly email (just in case the list did not make it home). Writers are tested on 10 random words from this list.
- Readers have a home reading log to track reading. They can fill it out when they read at home OR they can fill it out when they arrive at school in the morning. Readers can access this log through our Google Classroom.
- Saturday, December 1st – Breakfast with Santa & Book Fair (8am-12)
- Week of December 3 – 1st Trimester Progress Notes will be mailed home.
- Now until December 18 – Food & Supplies Drive (canned, packaged food OR supplies like, toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, etc…)
- December 3-6 – Book Fair (7:30 am – 4:30 pm)
Wednesday is Family Night: Open 7:30 am – 1 pm, closed 1-3 pm, Open Family night 3 – 7:30 pm
- Monday, December 3 – Strings Rehearsal (4-5)
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018, at the MPB – Strings Concert (Concert is 6:30-7:30pm….students should arrive by 6pm for tuning and warmups)
- Thursday, December 6th – All Lost & Found items will be donated.
- Book Fair: We Need Volunteers! Volunteering at Book Fair is easy, fun, and it earns you a discount on all the purchases you make. Sign up using the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C48ADA62FA0FB6-20182
- Box Tops: The PTA is continuing to collect Box Tops for Education. A labeled jar is located in our classroom.
- Try to join the PTA and participate in their meetings (email@example.com)