Snow Days

Are you looking for ways to keep your child busy on snow days?

Suggestions for Snow Day(s):

• ENJOY these bits of extra time with your children! Go OUTSIDE…get a little cold and then snuggle with hot cocoa…you will NEVER regret the time you spend with your children…I am reminding myself of this TRUTH as I write it to you!
  • On holidays from school or snow days, I like to create a “To Do” list for my own children. It includes things like: read for 30 minutes, practice music, practice math on ixl and/or reflex, write a letter/email to grandma (…maybe, Mrs. Chiu?), create something from paper, and/or research a something you want to know more about (…maybe something we are studying in school?). My kids love to check items off as they are completed.
  • Playing in the snow is, hopefully, a given…and I suggest doing plenty of it! Can’t wait to hear all the snow adventures when we return to school.

Also…Volunteers Needed…

If you are a nurse or work in the health/food industry, I would love for you to come hear our discussion and give your perspective. Let me know if you are interested in this. We will try to do this Feb 11 or 12.

Stay Safe!