November 20, 2017

SUPPLY LISTS – Corbett Grade School Main Campus

(Note: You will need to click on the “Read More” at the bottom of this preview to be able to click on the supply list links.)  

Click here for the suggested supply list for grades 3-5:  Intermediate GS Suggested Supply List.

Click here for the suggested supply list for grades KG-2:  Primary GS Suggested Supply List.

Staff are eagerly anticipating the first day of school and the return of students on August 27th, 2012!  Information about class assignments and useful information on how to navigate the new year at the Corbett Grade School main campus will be mailed to families on August 20th.  The supply lists are suggested and all students will be provided what they need to attend school regardless of the supplies they purchase.  Enjoy the remaining days of summer!

DeeDee Hanes About DeeDee Hanes

My husband Rick and I have lived in Corbett for twenty-nine years. We have two children, Andrew and Krissy. They both graduated from Corbett High School and were busy in the classroom and on the sports fields. Andrew went on to the University of Southern California to earn an Aerospace Engineering degree and Krissy went to the University of Oregon and graduated in International Studies. They are grateful to the Corbett School District for opening doors for them in the world of higher education.

I have worked for Corbett Schools since 1998 and teaching even longer, since 1985! I went to Oregon State and received my Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education with an Endorsement in Reading. My Masters in Educational Practices and Foundations of Administration was earned from Portland State University. I also received my Special Education Endorsement from Portland State.

My family loves to camp, play sports, board games, books, movies, and traveling. Rick spends some of his extra time helping coach the Corbett Softball Team. I may just spend some of my extra time studying gourmet cooking now that both our children are out of the house!