June 24, 2017

Grade School Main Campus Supply Lists

Supply List Grades KG-2

Supply List Grades 3-5

Click on the above supply lists for a suggestion of what your student can bring to school. The Gresham Lion’s Club has generously donated backpacks with school supplies for those in need. Please email either DeeDee Hanes, grade school principal, at dhanes@corbett.k12.or.us or Dorthy Hayden, grade school secretary, at dhayden@corbett.k12.or.us if you would like to make arrangements to receive one of these backpacks. More information about the school year and your child’s classroom will come around August 18th. The entire staff looks forward to beginning our new year on the first day of school on August 25th!

DeeDee Hanes About DeeDee Hanes

My husband Rick and I have lived in Corbett for twenty-seven years. We have two children, Andrew and Krissy. They both graduated from Corbett High School and were busy in the classroom and on the sports fields. Andrew went on to the University of Southern California to earn an Aeorspace Engineering degree and Krissy is going to the University of Oregon for International Studies. They are grateful to the Corbett School District for opening doors for them in the world of higher education.

I have worked for Corbett Schools since 1998 and teaching even longer, since 1985! I went to Oregon State and received my Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education with an Endorsement in Reading. My Masters in Educational Practices and Foundations of Administration was earned from Portland State University. I also received my Special Education Endorsement from Portland State.

My family loves to camp, play sports, board games, books, movies, and traveling. Rick spends some of his extra time helping coach the Corbett Softball Team. I may just spend some of my extra time studying gourmet cooking now that both our children are out of the house!