District Announces Intra-District Transfer Form (Between Schools For Current Students Only) by Randy Trani

Intra-District Transfer Form (Request to transfer from Main Campus to CAPS or Vice Versa) Form Can Be Found Below.  

This is for families who are already current students in the grades school, middle school, and CAPS who wants to apply to change buildings.