Welcome to Ms. DiMaggio’s Class!

Hello Room 15 Families!

It was so much fun to meet the new 2nd and 3rd graders today, we have a sweet group of kiddos to add to our roster of returning 3rd graders.   I am blessed to spend this year working and learning with this awesome group of students, and I’m excited to share my love of reading, writing, civics, art, and geology of Oregon with them.

This year I will be keeping families updated about our learning through posts, photos, and videos of our days in class on our class Bloomz account, as well as posts here on our class page of the school website.  I will send updates of upcoming events and field trips as well.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me!

Ms. DiMaggio

Bloomz App Information

Bloomz is a new app that works both on your smartphone as well as on your computer. You will receive quick updates and photos of class activities, be able to access our class calendar, and more. All in a private and secure environment.

New Bloomz Parent

• 1. Download the “Bloomz” app from the AppStore/PlayStore and click “Create Account”. If browser, go to bloomz.com and click on “Join Bloomz”
  • 2. In the text box, enter YW5AA6
  • 3. Create your account

Existing Bloomz Parent

• 1. Log into your Bloomz account
  • 2. Click “+Add Class/Group” on the left navigation.
  • 3. In the text box, enter YW5AA6
  • 4. Click next