Class Update 10.11

Thank you to everyone who came in for conferences this week.  I really appreciate that time!  If you would still like to conference with me, please send an email and we can set up a time.

Jog-A-Thon:  First off a big thank you to Joel and Karen for coming in at the last minute to help with the Jog-A-Thon.  If you have pledges, you can still turn those in either at  www.pledgestar.com/corbettptaor they can be brought in to school.

Next week we will be heading to the courthouses downtown and then to Powell’s in the afternoon.  There is no cost for this field trip, but it would be great if kids could bring a few $$ to buy a book at Powell’s.  Permission slips were sent home and they are required to attend this field trip.

Also, a few of you have had some questions about Google Classroom.  I’ve been using this for a couple of years, but I’m still new to the guardian view/emails.  Hopefully, you can see if your student turned in their memoir today on time and also what their score was for their super quiz this week.  I’ll try to send out more information about how to get information via your guardian summaries in the next couple of weeks.

Enjoy this beautiful weekend!