- It was a fun and full week!
- I’ve posted video & photo highlights on our class Instagram account.
- 12/19 – Sign up to volunteer for the Ugly Sweater project
- 12/19 – Sign up to bring supplies or volunteer for our buddy project
- 12/20 – Sign up to bring supplies or volunteer for our holiday marble party
- No Spelling until mid-January.
- Readers have a home reading log to track reading. They can fill it out when they read at home OR they can fill it out when they arrive at school in the morning. Readers can access this log through our Google Classroom.
- Now until December 18 – Food & Supplies Drive (canned, packaged food OR supplies like, toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, etc…)
- December 19 – Buddy Class Celebration – Please sign up to help!
- December 19 – 4th & 5th grades will have an Ugly Sweater Contest – Please sign up to help!
- December 20 – Hot Chocolate Marble party -Please sign up to help!
- December 21 – January 6 Winter Break
- Box Tops: The PTA is continuing to collect Box Tops for Education. A labeled jar is located in our classroom.
- Try to join the PTA and participate in their meetings (email@example.com)
*PS-I forgot to give the students their park passes, so I will give them out next week!