- It was a full week prior to the break. I hope that you were able to go on our class IG account to see all of the special moments from our week!
- Please be sure to check backpacks for Holiday/Winter crafts & poetry to display in your home.
- Enjoy some of the ideas in this article to support your child during the Winter Break: Keep Skills Sharp During Winter Break
- Please encourage your child to read a minimum of 20 minutes each day. Students received a FREE book from Santa before the break. Encourage your reader to finish this book (and maybe another) before they return to school from Winter Break.
- Readers have a home reading log to track reading. Readers can access this log through our Google Classroom.
- Wow, our class community is the BEST!!! We were able to create a special week because of committed parents and students.
- A special thanks to the following parents for helping in our classroom the week prior to the break Ruth’s Mom, Amy – Izzy’s Mom, Lynn – Felix’s Mom, Mary – Claire’s Mom, Ashley
- Thank you to the following parents for providing supplies for our special week: Ruth’s Mom, Amy – Izzy’s Mom, Lynn – Bella’s Mom, Lanell – Anna’s Mom, Jen – Jay’s Mom, Missy – Aspen’s Mom, Pam
- Thank you all for your sweet and thoughtful holiday wishes and gifts. I have savored them this break.
- January 7 – first day back from Winter break!
Enjoy the rest of the Winter Break!