Important Update: Graduation will be Wednesday, May 31st.

Dear Corbett Families,

It came to my attention that our current graduation date of May 25th represents a hardship for our student-athletes.  In setting the calendar for 2022-2023 last spring, I did not realize that the move from the 4A to 3A division would create a problem for our graduation date.  Luckily, we have a couple of months to adjust.  I realize that this will possibly create a hardship for families with friends and family coming from out of town, but in making this difficult decision I am putting our graduating seniors first.  I don’t want to put them in the position of deciding if they should attend their own graduation ceremony or participate in their school sport. 

The Corbett High School Graduation for the class of 2023 will take place on Wednesday, May 31st.  The parade will begin at 7:00 pm, and the ceremony will begin at 8:00 pm, in the Jeff Lucas Memorial stadium.  

There will be more specific information about the graduation ceremony coming in April, but please know that seating in the actual stadium will be limited, and the surrounding grassy areas and hillside will be available on a bring-your-own-lawnchair basis, (similar to a football or soccer game).

Seniors last day of school will still be on May 24th, and all previously planned events are on track as scheduled.  CHAMPS has re-scheduled the All-Night Party to May 31st.  Josten’s will be sending an insert with the correct date for announcements. We are looking forward to celebrating the hard work that these students have accomplished!

Go Cards!

Kathy Childress

8-12 Principal