Superintendent’s Message – August 29, 2021
I very much enjoyed seeing so many students, parents and staff together here last night for the Back-to-School event. Gives me hope!
Please find updates and reminders below and “Can my child go to school today?” charts attached:
- School is in-person, all day, every school day. Yay!
- The best ways to keep our campuses open are to keep your student(s) home if they are ill and to follow protocols regarding face coverings, distancing, and hand washing.
- Face coverings are required indoors for students, parents, staff and visitors.
- Face coverings are not required outside for students and staff that are not in a close contact situation (closer than six feet for longer than fifteen minutes).
- Face coverings are required outside for any gathering of parents or visitors (sports spectators).
- If you have not yet done so, please complete the application for Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL). Though we will provide meals for all students through the Seamless Summer Option, FRL helps us get more funding for extra support, new books, grants, and helps lower our count for athletic classification. The information is completely confidential.
Thank you, and see you soon!
Dan Wold; Interim Superintendent
Additional COVID-19 Resources:
Archived COVID-19 Resources:
Reopening Blueprint Amendment – April 20, 2021